Friday, July 16, 2010

Worthwhile Choices...


In life there are so many choices....

What am I going to do with my life?! Do I follow the crowd and blend in to avoid embarrassment or do I stand up for what I believe to be true? Even the daily decisions of mundane life can be difficult as we try to find our way....

Often times we feel that we aren't really doing anything worthwhile. That we are just kind of drifting through life, surviving....which is why it is such a great feeling when we can come to the realization that we have a purpose in life, and that there are worthwhile goals to work towards.

That is why I am here on my mission...




I am doing the best thing I could be doing with my life right now. I am not just hanging out, moseying along, wasting my life. I am actively making a difference in the lives of others. To know that you have made a difference in somebodies life for the better is an incredible feeling, because it is the feeling we get when we are doing our best to be Christlike. Sharing His restored gospel brings happiness both to my life and to the lives of those who hear and accept it. It is amazing to see the positive changes in their life as they draw nearer to Jesus Christ.

Although it is a constant battle to become more like our Savior, there is a lot out there that tries to distract or discourage us...we all can and must press forward in our quest to be better. May we all strive our best to emulate the only perfect one who ever lived, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. What do I do of I not sure how to serve the Lord better today than I did yesterday?

    ReplyDelete