Saturday, July 17, 2010

Typing My Testimony...

Teaching people over the chat, trying to express my feelings, my faith and my love for the gospel can be difficult when typing is the only option, but believe it or not, it works.  You can feel the Spirit so strongly when conversing about this gospel, even if that is taking place on the computer :)
Whatever the medium is (I have taught in person, over the phone, chat, email etcetera) , the message is the same, the truth beautiful and clear.  I am so grateful for the gospel and for the chance I have to share it with so many people.    

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bryan! I really like the way you put what we do here in this mission. I've also felt the same way about being here and teaching people in this way. I mean, it's a big difference than out in Texas but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete